20080911

Some days I go a little crazy. For no obvious reason, I get frustrated at things that I shouldn't. I feel like things are going all wrong when really everything's fine. I eat my bibimbop too fast and then complain that my stomach hurts. I try to shop for the entire month at the commissary, then am mad that I can't carry all the groceries home on my back. And I don't know what to do next and I can't sit still.

To balance this post...we bought a microwave over the weekend and its pretty sweet. I burnt up the sponge yesterday though, trying to sterilize it. We have a water tank thing, with the big upside down jug on top, with hot and cold spigots. As soon as you put a new jug on, the water comes out almost boiling. There are some crazy Korean hot water nymphs living in there that do it.

We're having a barbecue on our roof tomorrow night.

No comments: